Distribution of 1500 school packages for the school year 2017/18 has been completed
Today, within the EU SIMRAES II project, distribution of school packages for 1500 students has been completed for the school year 2017/18.
Distribution of these packages is done for children of pre-school, primary and lower secondary level, who attend educational programs in the following 10 learning centers:
1. Learning Center in Brekovc/Brekovac, Gjakovë/Đakovica
2. Learning Center “Haziz Tola”, Prizren
3. Learning Center “Dy Dëshmorët”, Pirana
4. Learning Center, Fushë Kosovë/ Kosovo Polje
5. Learning Center, village Plemetin/Plemetina, Obiliq/Obilić
6. Learning Center in social building in village Plemetin/Plemetina, Obiliq/Obilić
7. Learning Center Mitrovicë/Mitrovica
8. Learning Center Rahovec/Orahovac
9. Learning Center in Đurakovac/Gjurakovc, Istog/Istok
10. Learning Center in Srbobran, Istog/Istok
These events were supported by MED officials, community officials, media, school directors where children attend classes, teachers and parents, who all congratulated children on their successful school year.
The purpose of providing these school packages, containing 18 different items, such as school bags, pens, various notebooks, crayons, drawing blocks, sets with geometric accessories and other necessary items, is that children have the necessary support for development of learning activities during the school year. In addition to material assistance, these children are also supported through the program “Assistance in homework”, intercultural programs and other extracurricular programs offered by the aforementioned learning centers, implemented through the EU SIMRAES II project.